Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hey ALL!!!

So sorry I haven't been posting much at all! Last week was a crazy week with 3 tests and 3 papers and right after that it was hitting the beach with my best friends! It was such a good time! Hanging out on the beach and if it was too cold, we were creating memories in the beach house!

There is a lot to say because sooo much has happened!!
We have recently purchased the Breville juicer and now I'm happily juicing away. Not going to lie, I miss the smoothies. Some of theses juices are rough but I have found some that are delicious! So I think I will be just mixing both! maybe a smoothie in the morning and juices for dinner or vice versa!

Now I'm hanging out with the parents for a little bit before I need to head back tot he college town and start on homework for some of my classes... I'm on spring break and doing homework... what fun right?

I hope everyone is doing well!

"For my victory comes from Him"
               -Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment