Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

Happy February 29 y'all!

We will have to wait 4 more years until this day to come again, I hope you made the best of it!

I had the biggest urge to watch the movie Leap Year today because of the day haha! If you haven't see it, its kind of a quirky movie about a girl proposing to her boyfriend in Ireland on a leap year. Tradition says that only on this day can a woman ask a man to marry her and that they will have good luck! Its cute and just because of the day, I wanted to watch it ALL day!

Again, I must sadly say I cannot right long, this biology paper is taking longer than expected. Maybe its the fact that I just don't want to write it.. YUCKY!

I may be out for a few days, I will be going home to see the family and from there we are having a mini road trip to Dallas for a beautiful occasion, one of my nieces is being christened.
What an special thing to see a little girl only 4 months old become a beautiful little angel of Christ.
I cannot wait to go, because this moment just makes me smile! Another child of God growing up learning how wonderful He is!

"The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me and my heart leaps with joy. I burst out in songs of Thanksgiving." Psalm 28:7
Today was such a beautiful day! I had our door open to the balcony so my roommate, my dog, and I could enjoy the nice weather outside and some fresh air. We left it open until the sun came down, and we could see the sunset. I was so BEAUTIFUL today, all the oranges and pinks in the sky was absolutely break taking! I just could help but feel so blessed for this day. For everyday. For life itself. We are so blessed in so many ways and it is all because of Him. How can I not put my trust in Him when he lets me wake up each morning to experience a sunrise and a sunset. How can I not be so thrilled to experience life?! Tomorrow night go outside and just watch the sun set, it is so incredibly peaceful and everything prepares for the night.

I encourage all of y'all to read psalms, I think it is so beautiful and is filled with so many strong scriptures.

"For my victory comes from Him"
              -Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment