Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Terrific Tuesday!

HI!!

I hope everyone had a TERRIFIC Tuesday!

Today was very unfortunate with the fact that it was National PANCAKE DAY and there were FREE pancakes at IHOP today! WHAT??!! My roommate texted me this morning asking if we could have dinner there tonight and I had to sadly say no. I think just missing out on free food is a sin itself (ha-ha).
Smoothies have been rocking it! Who knew that putting vegetables in with fruit would taste pretty good?! Although, the colors don't look too appealing ha-ha!

Can't write for too long, I have a long 8 page scientific paper calling my name along with mounds and mounds of studying for next week. How wonderful are my teachers that they decide the week before spring break to pile on all tests and papers! My agenda for this coming week is 3 tests and 3 papers..how wonderful right?? And I MUST get most of it done this week since one of my nieces will be christened this coming weekend! I'm SOOO excited to be going up there, but I know seeing family = NO studying! 

My little exciting news for this week is that after having my advising appointment with my college advisor, I only have 15 hours left of college!! WOO HOO!! 
The Lord has been so wonderful in blessing me with the ability to go to college and earn an education, and I am happy to see in a short 15 hours I WILL be DONE!! What a wonderful day it has been with just that good news!

I hope all of you see the blessings in each day! I mean just waking up in the morning is a blessing in itself!

As of right now, I HAVE to get typing away on my paper. Hope you all have a fantastic night. 
Sleep with the angels.

"For my victory comes from Him"
              -Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment